Jesus & His Mother Made a Special Request for the First Saturdays
The First Saturdays Devotion, also known as the “Five First Saturdays” is a special request by Our Lord and Our Lady to make reparation for all the sins against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Imagine Our Lady is asking you to keep her company and also her beloved divine Son Jesus! Imagine what your “Yes” means for the Divine plan for peace in the world and for the salvation of souls!
On December 10th, 1925, The Child Jesus and Mary came to Sister Lucia.
The Child Jesus spoke first saying:
“Have compassion on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother covered with the thorns with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment, and there is no one to remove them with an act of reparation”.
One of the Apparition of our Blessed Mother Mary to Sister Lucia, Our Lady ask for the following:
the Two requests that Our Lady asked for and explained are:
- The Consecration of Russia
- The First Saturdays Devotion
- Our Lady: “If you do what I tell you, many souls will be saved, there will be peace.” (Fatima, July 13, 1917)
- The First Saturdays Devotion is 1 of 2 special requests to bring this about.
- For those who fulfill 5 First Saturdays in a row, personal salvation is promised.
Remember that Sr. Lucy once said: “People lack peace because they lack faith, lack penance, and lack public and collective prayer.” (A Pathway Under the Gaze of Mary, p.247)
More Resources of the First Saturday Reparation Devotion